Thursday, August 13, 2020

Maybe I Expect Too Much



       Most photography, to me anyway, is hoe-hum landscapes, fruit on a table or gruesome crime scenes where the entire photograph is spoiled because no one thought to move the trash can out of the shot.

     I seem to be just as jaded when it comes to books.  Our library puts out a magazine of new and exciting authors, and yet upon closer scrutiny, it's the same old drivel. Good verses evil, disgruntled teens or trash can crime sprees. 

   Truly, I grow weary.

    This post is your opportunity to write in with your suggestions of new and exciting books or refreshing author suggestions.

   Email your thoughts and recommendations.  I'll wait here.





        Thanks


   Zobostic Corwin




1 comment:

Pauline said...

Try "Clive Cussler" books! The character Dirk Pitt is amazing and the stories are exciting. There were two movies; Sahara and Raise the Titanic. I'm thinking that it's not your usual cup of tea - but then......you asked. Let me know what you think.