Wednesday, August 26, 2020

$75.00


Take any two strangers, place them in a room and the odds are they will ignore each other until the level of discomfort rises.

Put any two strangers on a bus and, most likely, they will each stare out of the window rather than engage.

Take one stranger and set him on the shore and put the second stranger on a passing boat and they will instantly wave at each other.

This was the premise of my thesis in college.  I devoted four years of study and research to it.  I interviewed sixty-seven psychologists, reviewed 211 case studies and traveled to nine countries during the process.  I read 56 physiology books, cover to cover and conducted controlled experiments with over 400 strangers, from all walks of life.

My findings, in 97% of the cases, came out the same. People are nuts.




Zobostic Corwin

Note: 
The professor said my findings lacked substance.  She gave me a C-, and never reimbursed me for the boat rental. 









No comments: