Tuesday, December 31, 2019

But That's Me...



Had I been the wedding photographer - I believe I would
have turned off the ceiling light out in the hallway.
It's nice that it shows off the glass work above the doors
but the light itself is harsh and detracts.

I would have let the lady on the left sit down and I 
would have had the man stand where she's standing.

I may have gone with a brown or dark rust area rug
 instead of the green.

And, if the wedding photographer had been included
in the head count for dinner, I would have gone with the chicken, the pasta salad and cheesecake. 


1 comment:

Pauline said...

Great Observations! I would have also made the guy in the chair to the right of the bride - sit up straight, take hands off the arms of the chair and look more proper! Not to mention the groom.....was that a nose pick?? You are totally correct about the girl in white - she is very distracting standing there all back lit! What was that photographer thinking?? I would not have offered him dinner at all.