Monday, August 13, 2018

For my next trick...

In the absence of friends I have created an imaginary friend named Bloggie.  Knowing there are two nets, the second one being the Internet where Bloggie lives and the first being the large butterfly net they'll throw over me should I actually start talking to Bloggie, we keep our distance.

We don't talk.  I write and leave it at that.  As friends we haven't much history.  I attended a moronic high school, while Bloggie has been relegated to the school of thought.  But enough about Bloggie.  Anytime you want to meet him you can visit, www.zobosticleft2write.blogspot.com.

What I really came to talk about today is the humor of crows.
Many don't realize it but crows have a wicked sense of humor.  I remember one crow in particular.  When I met him he was living in San Diego.  His name was Juan and he had not only smuggled himself across the Mexican border but had then taught other crows how to get across.

Juan's humor wasn't slapstick or anything like that, it was more early phone pole humor - one liners.


The last time I saw Juan he was the opening act for a crow magician.






No comments: