Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Stuffed Animals are Across the Room


It’s as if the top of my desk is a magnet for stuff.  I’ll clean it all off, and even go as far as to dust under the lamp, and in just three days time it looks like a caravan of gypsies has taken up residence here in my office.  I don’t get it.

Looking at these things I can justify needing most of it, but why must it be piled here around my keyboard?

2 staplers

A small stack of postcards

1 small notebook

A Honner Pocket Pal Harmonica

2 calculators

1 magnifying glass

2 more notebooks

3 small bottles of hand sanitizers

1 broken iphone

1 Tommy Bahama coaster

1 Monkey Mug full of pens

1 Land-line phone

1 New World Dictionary

1 glass of ice tea (Not on the coaster)

1 Printer

4 more pens

1 Modem

1 CD player Remote control

1 Desk Lamp

1 Box of Kleenex

1 Scotch tape dispenser

1 Alfred E. Newman bookmark (Not in the book)

1 John Grisham book (The King of Torts)

2 stacks of blank CD’s

1 Monitor

1 Keyboard

 

 

 

 

I'm going to need a bigger waste basket.

 

No comments: