Saturday, December 20, 2014

Snowshoes & Windsocks


I believe in the theory of close proximity.  I believe that standing or sitting close to another person facilitates to some degree a sort of mind reading capability. It is a psychic link that we all have, limited only by a willingness to be open and receptive, and this is important, there needs to be a total absence of garlic.

 

I believe no matter what skill level, or weight class, no boxer can lace up his own gloves.

 

I believe greed is the most unfortunate trait in humans and of course the rich have more.

 

Psychiatry exists in a world void of friends.

 

Any and all of my various beliefs may change at any moment.

 

Establishing and further cultivating a blog should be left to the non-professionals.

 

On bright, Sunny days my beliefs become more positive and upbeat.  On dismal, rain-filled days I tend to eat more soup.

 

When society eventually gets unplugged, children will plant more libraries.

 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Pauline said...

TRUE - IT'S ALL TRUE!!