Monday, December 22, 2014

Every Day is Casual Friday


 
            This blog has nothing to do with farmers growing kidney beans in the shape of swimming pools, or geologists cultivating clusters of crystals in the shape of chandeliers. 

            This blog is simply a window into my hobby.  I play with words instead of squishing nervous worms onto pointy hooks and catching slimy fish I don’t eat.

            I develop sentences as opposed to football plays.  At the end of the day I require no ointments, bandages or physical therapy. 

            The downside to my activity is a noticeable absence of sunlight and fresh air and a lack of interaction with cohorts.  The upside is office rules; I haven’t posted any so I am free to take breaks at any time and as often as needed.  I am allowed to consume refreshing beverages while waiting for Spell-Check to examine my creations, and after a reasonable amount of time has passed I get to explore the comments section at the end of every post where viewers like you leave thoughts on what you just read.  

            Casting out a line and waiting to pull up a large-mouth Comment is truly exciting.  Oh sure, some stink and some are great but way too small.  That’s to be expected.  The important thing is I’m having fun.  At years end I throw myself an office Christmas party, setting out trays of unused punctuation, plot lines and clever twists.  Trust me - it’s a real hoot.  

            So there you have it:  Zobostic Corwin Blogged down and slightly out of focus.


PS

I don’t work nights, weekends, holidays or anything identified as fast-paced.  

 

 

No comments: