Thursday, April 3, 2014

Beware – Caution – Warning – DANGER – “Hey! Look Out!”




            After several days of hard climbing and having reached what I believed to be the summit, I noticed a small clump of tourists looking down at me from what appeared to be a guard rail.  I really had no clue the other side of the mountain had a working escalator which led to a lookout point and gift shop.  

         This obviously isn’t the first time something like this has happened to me.  I am not, however, going to list all previous failures and blunders for your amusement.  Suffice it to say, just moments ago, as I was hitching a ride into town, the driver of the turnip truck took a corner a little too fast and yes - I fell off.

        I’m fine, just a few bruises here and there.  In my effort to recuperate I plan on staying in and getting back to the less hazardous task of answering the emails that came in regarding my post entitled, Buy for Now.  I certainly appreciated those of you who wrote in identifying the catch phrases and slogans I had overlooked, but the emails I have yet to answer are those addressing warning labels.

         I hope to have your responses sent out by the end of business tomorrow.


Thank you for your support.


(All responses will be in an electronic format thus eliminating all potential paper cuts)


ZC 
  
       

No comments: