Saturday, March 22, 2014

I don't know what it was - it flew through the air, and it had substance - so it was an object.




On a clear night I find myself looking up at the stars.  I stare and stare, hoping to see a sign, some indication of intelligence, or movement or even a UFO,

Of course all I see are the stars twinkling back at me.  The more I look the more stars I eventually see. 

I am also trying to imagine all of the various possibilities of what I might see at any moment and would I be able to explain it to anyone else and not sound like a nut case in the process.

Only once did I witness something and fortunately someone was with me at the time so I didn’t have to convince anyone else that I wasn’t crazy because we both saw it.

It was a warm, summer night and we were walking to the end of our street and back for our daily exercise.  As we walked a green light flew over our heads.  It was several yards up, didn’t make a sound and had come from behind us so we never saw it coming.  It was not quite as big as a basketball.  It was traveling in the same direction we were going and like I say, it was just over the height of the tree tops.  It never slowed down and it disappeared from our line of sight beyond the trees at the end of the road.

To this day we have no idea what it was, we just know that it was going very fast, it was completely silent and we’ve never seen it again.  We never heard any reports about it and never saw it land.

It is not your typical UFO story.  It wasn’t shaped like a saucer, we didn’t get any poor quality, grainy pictures and until this post, we’ve not really talked about it.

Something was making it light up a bright green color, something was causing it to fly and quite fast and whatever technology it had made no noise.

It was exciting to see it, and even now, several years later, I remember it clearly, but that doesn’t seem to be what I look for in the night sky.  I have a feeling that I will see something far greater than just some mystery ball of light.  I can’t put my finger on it, I just know that if I watch long enough, at the right time and in the right direction, I will catch sight of something grand; something amazing.

I hope, like the last time, someone is with me when I see it.  It will just make everything so much easier. 



No comments: