Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Simpatico


It was a found inspiration that just seemed to carry me along for some time.  When it ended and life resumed its normal cadence I was unable to verbalize it’s effect or to convey with any intelligence just how completely dull and superficial a life at normal cadence actually is.  I had this mental comparison in my head that I couldn’t seem to share with anyone.  I would have come off sounding like a lunatic.

Since that time I have tried to recall events or patterns that may have led up to those few days, perhaps subliminally attempting to recreate that time and those feelings.  It was as if an angel had been carrying me through that part of my life.  Void of corporate shoes -fields of soft peddles tickled my feet and I giggled like a child in a storm of feathers, although I wasn’t surrounded by flowers and my exterior life had not actually changed.  I did mentally see things of true importance and understood the seemingly endless minutia of my daily existence prior to that time.

I have of course failed to return to whatever that was.  I don’t expect you can find the same thing twice but I did want to leave this here for you to discover.  I’m not sure why.  I just think you’ll understand – even though I scarcely do.
 
 
 
 

No comments: