Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cora Spondance

 
 
 
Dear Wally
 
We made it to Vegas around April 3rd.  Stanly - he’s the one I told you about in my last letter; anyway, he opened up his own practice as a dog psychologist. 
 
We both thought he would have it made as there are no other dog psychologists’ here in town.  Remember how I told you how awfully smart he is?  Well apparently I was mistaken.  As it turns out he has a very difficult time analyzing the dogs as most of them have been trained from an early age to stay off the couch.  He can't get them to open up to him if they're just wandering around the room smelling table legs or scratching at the door to get out.
 
I made have made a mistake Wally.  Can you ever forgive me?  Did you remember to feed Peter? 
 
I’m thinking of coming back – if you’ll have me.  Can I bring you anything from Vegas?  I have a few hotel towels and a couple glasses from Cesar’s Palace.  I'll explain the damage to the car when I get home. 
 
If you could send me some gas money Wally it would help a lot.
 
 
Love
Cora


No comments: