Friday, January 25, 2013

Cora Spondance

 
 
 
    
Dear Wally,
 
By now you've guessed that I am not at my sisters. Yes, I took the car. Just get yourself another one. You've always liked those little hunch-back numbers, get yourself one of those. In case you haven't found it yet your laundry is in the dryer and don't forget to feed Peter. Don't put his food on the counter; he can't get up there like he once could.
 
Don't come looking for me. By the time this letter reaches you I'll be half way to Vegas. Truth is Wally - I've met someone else. No, you don't know him. He's nothing like you. He has seen the world. I mean it Wally, he has really traveled and he is so smart; No, not just in knowing stuff but in a lot of ways. I think you'd like him. I mean... if, well... you know.
 
  I’ll write to you again once we get settled. 
 
 
 
Cora
  

No comments: