Sunday, May 7, 2023

We are the intruders

 There is an entirely different reality taking place within my peripheral vision. The majority of the things I think I see get dismissed as imagined, and yet I know what I saw.  There are people walking by, there are spirits traveling without ever touching the ground.  If I didn’t ignore all of this activity I would be forever saying excuse me, pardon me, hey watch it.  I believe there is more to this place than gets explained by science.  Our realm of understanding has obvious limits.  We are not privy to everything taking place in all rooms at the same time, and I doubt it is a code we can break, although technology has come close.  The invention of the camera has, on some occasions, given shape to things unseen prior to viewing the photograph.  Sound recordings have stepped into that other world, if only briefly. It is us intruding on them.  Perhaps during those times, we are the ones passing at the edge of their reality.


No comments: