Monday, September 9, 2019

A Sheep in Girl's clothing


She sat at the counter in the cafeteria.  As she ate her salad her face was right down upon it.  Her long hair hung down on both sides of her face, as would floppy ears.

I could see no utensils.





Possible explanations:

1.   The cafeteria was just outside the optometrist’s office.  It is all together possible she required glasses.

2.   There was a slight hiccup in the Earth's rotation causing a visual collision between what I saw and what I thought I saw.

  (That has to be it.  I'm going with #2).  





**************


Just once I would like to find a philosophy book that does not talk in circles.  Gibberish for gibberish sake.

***********


They say a man cannot step into the same river twice.

I'd like to know who they  are.

************

I have climbed the ladder and gotten myself onto the slide.
 Too late I discovered it leads to old age.


***********

Art - draw I don't.
Write - spell I won't


correctly. 

(That was artsy)


***************



and - just my opinion but...


The phrase shouldn’t be – growing old;

it should be – growing cold.


**************

Just wanted to end on a high note.


No comments: