Monday, November 14, 2016

People on Bicycles


Lately I find I grow weary waiting for the coffee maker to drip coffee into my mug.

It isn't so much that I'm in a hurry to drink my coffee because I always have to let it cool before taking a sip.

While waiting I usually contemplate the humans I know.  For example:  no matter how tall or short they are - each of their feet is exactly a foot long.  And here's one, no matter the shape of their head - their nose is always the scenter of their face.

Now comes the part I don't get; none of them have punctuation.  They are all continuous run-on persons.  There are no comas between each finger and only a potential dash between toes.  And get this, sometimes their eyebrows say exclamation mark, but try and find one.

Anyway, my coffee is ready now.

Take care. 

 

 

 

No comments: