Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The Powers of the Imagination


 
The universe is full of pesky little things that inhibit our ability as a species to think beyond what appears to be our natural limitations.   Of course anyone believing that natural limitations exists should read: Parker’s,
The Remembrance of the cow.  It is a distinguished account of Earth’s history, as told by a bovine.  Having its foundation in instinct and observation it holds no humanistic attributes to alter or clutter its report.

Critics of this work however have suggested that although these bovinastic utterances describe with a great deal of accuracy, events along a time-line,  97% of this view was with its face to the ground – chewing.  The remaining 3% of information has been discounted by the courts as herd-say.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

I have no beef with this article and know you will not steer me wrong, but I found this article to be udderly mooo-ving. I could be mis-steaken, but I will not, however hoof-it to Barnes & Nobles to purchase a copy of the book afore mentioned, but will rely on your brilliant observations to lead me to the right path of enlightenment! I may have had too much calf-een and be milking it for all it's worth, and really butchered what I wanted to say, but please don't brand me an idiot. Phew! What does that even mean????