Friday, May 16, 2014

REMOVED





It isn’t a place or an object of some kind, but it is more than just an idea.  It is very real and I have shared it with a few close friends.  They seemed very impressed and suggested I put it here on my blog, sharing it with the rest of you.  Of course I had my doubts about doing it, for all the obvious reasons, the primary being the government.  The moment they realized this was for real they would swoop down and snatch it up.  There’s no telling what they would use it for.

Anyway, I’ve had several in-depth discussions and now, although still somewhat reluctant, will share it with the rest of you.



The following 9 pages have been removed by Interpol, in
cooperation with the US Government.
 Ref:  Regulation 18.775 C&D
And U.S. Communication Code 9JL6-11


No comments: