Saturday, July 27, 2013

Mental Reboot Required


Where once was a blank page

The Barn Swallow doesn’t seem all that analytical and the personal hygiene habits of the common barnacle have never been noted in Sailor’s Monthly.  The simple fact of the matter is that all rivers shown on wall maps do not always flow towards the carpet. 

I believe my brain requires a mental re-boot.  Neurological synapses are misfiring; my internal dialog has run amuck and now look what I’ve done to this blank page.


 
 
reboot

 

 
What little light fell from the small lamp was hardly enough to read by, but the shadows it cast lit up my imagination as if it were broad daylight.

 
 
There, that's better.
Let me try another one...
 
 
 
 
My Mother-in-law is not a cook - she's an arsonist.
 
 
 
 
 
OK, I think I'm back on track.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: