Saturday, July 6, 2013

Life Out of Focus

 
 
 
Every now and then I’ll remember something,
a thing or event - maybe just an image…
but something will be off – out of place
and that is the part my brain will focus on –
that one aspect that somehow doesn’t seem
to fit.
 
Why hadn’t I noticed that the first time
and why now – all of a sudden is it popping
into my thoughts?  It might be something
someone said yesterday, or last week, I'm
not really sure – it’s just that I’m
mentally catching up and for the moment
it is all very confusing. 
 
I wonder where I go -
What I do -
When I’m not in here...
 
 
when my thoughts just sort of
 
wonder off...
                    ..
                        .





                                                   
only to come back later

                               when I'm not ready.









 
 


No comments: