Saturday, February 2, 2013

I Like Change


I see you have discovered my little hide-out.  Not many people know about it; usually only those typing in a word starting with the letter Z stumble in here.  Anyway – it’s nice to see you found me.  Feel free to look around.  There are hallways that lead to some poorly lit thoughts and secret doors here and there that open onto breezeways without the slightest breeze.

 

         The thing I like about this place is that it is so very quiet.  Really… Take a moment and just listen.

 

         Isn’t that nice?

 

         You’ll also notice that I have not splashed advertising all over the place.  I’ve nothing to sell.  I just show up everyday - usually in the wee hours of the morning and write to people I’ll never get to meet.  Folks like you – from different countries, living different lives, eating different foods.  How amazing is that?

 

         The more time you spend here in the blog the more you’ll get to know me.  Of course some of you will run away screaming; but those who simply wander the halls looking at the art and reading the graffiti will soon come to realize just how much actual time you’ve wasted.  But hey… what else were you doing?

 

         I’ve left a coffee can on the small table by the exit.  Feel free to drop in a little pocket change on your way out.  It isn’t to support anything – it's just for me.

 

 

         Thanks

 

 

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Hey there - I wandered, I read, I listened, I liked.............but you do know me and I didn't leave anything in the coffee can.