There are things in the spaces. Mostly we never see them and oft times, when we do, we don’t know what they are, so we ignore them.
No matter where you look, there are spaces. Even in the pitch black of the night sky there are things unseen.
Dark matter is actually full. Mostly our eyes can’t see any of it, but eventually our technology will detect all that is presently invisible. Scientists in lab coats will assign names and functions, but they will be guessing, just as they have done with some of the things here.
We tend to place great importance on lab coats. Doctors who botch operations wear them. Some auto mechanics have them on, appearing as they know what they’re doing, standing there holding that greasy thingamabob.
I generally work in the space between thoughts, trying to avoid worn and tired subjects and over-used landmarks. I have always found that the most interesting things are the ones I can’t see, although I’m not always successful. I've never found any edges in the space I explore. and trust me - I have wandered around in there for years. I can remember back in grade school one of the teachers commenting on how much blank space I have in my head. Probably one of my more observant teachers.
With America, it is
different. We don’t keep our landmarks
too long, not like Rome or Greece. But
then, ours usually fall down on their own, greed usually trumping quality. Knowing how dominos work, you’d thing they’d
leave more space between the buildings. Just thinking out loud.
1 comment:
You are so right!! There is nothing we first built that is still standing to this day! Very discouraging for such a so-called advanced country!!
Post a Comment