Monday, August 10, 2026

Read-n-Wrap

 

        Many moons ago we bought some plastic wrap from Costco.  We thought at the time that it was a good deal.

        Now, many, many moons later, we still have miles of this stuff left.  I have lost track of all the things we have wrapped with it but trust me – they were many and varied.

        I’m thinking that if Costco sold big boxes of Blog, this one would meet their requirements.  It extends far greater than 3000 feet and may even require a forklift to move it.

        The keyboard works as the serrated edge, trimming off a straight line between each post.  And, should you opt to print each post – after reading it, you could easily wrap up your left-overs.

        Now there’s a novel idea.  Having your food wrap also supply your mental stimulation.   Read-n-Wrap.  I like it.

 

        Now that I have set this idea out in cyberspace, we’ll see who runs with it.

 

 

 

ZC