In fact, it’s the farthest thing from Handy there is.
Traveling through this life without sight is a scary challenge. Even using the latest technology and all of the latest innovations installed to aid your progress, it has to be daunting. The lights are always off, and the sounds come from every direction. The worse enemy that is always present is your fear. "Say something, so I know where you are."
You poke your fork onto the plate. Did you spear anything? Are there noodles on your spoon or only broth?
"What do you mean, hold onto his harness and he’ll walk me across the intersection? Are you kidding me?"
The police will never
have me look through a book of mug shots.
Having them in a line-up won’t do much good either.
"What color are these
socks? I mean, do they match each other?"
"All of these keys
feel the same."
"No, I didn’t see the expiration
date."
"I feel a breeze from somewhere. Is there a window open?"
1 comment:
👍
Post a Comment