Saturday, May 18, 2024

Police decline hospitality

 

    I had my coffee black this morning.  It stayed hotter much longer and wasn't bad.  I didn't really miss the cream.

    Maybe there are other things I could change up today, shake things up a bit.  Not as drastic as wearing shoes without socks.  That's too far out there for me. 

    I just took another sip.  I think it's growing on me.  No, really...  look at this, something's growing on my hand, where I just touched the coffee mug.  What is that?

    It looks like a little coffee bean plant.  What the heck is happening?  Now what's this...  It's sprouting from my lip.  My lips touched the mug and now...


    What you just read was the last entry in Hector's notebook.  Mrs. Ramirez has been trying to tell the police that this giant shrub in her kitchen is her husband.  She seems legitimately distraught.


    Police officers declined when she offered them coffee.




 

No comments: