Thursday, November 16, 2023

Scotch Tape Failure

 I have just now spilled words all over this page.  Oh sure, to you – the untrained observer, you see them in straight lines, maybe even in complete sentences.  Trust me when I tell you, this is not the case.  This page is a mess.  Ink everywhere.  Nouns scattered here and there, adjectives – Hey!  Don’t get me going about the adjectives.

          And I was trying to be so careful.  I had all these words in a small cardboard box.  I think it was originally the top of a trivial pursuit game.  One corner of the box had been damaged, but I had Scotch tape on it.  I thought it was good enough to hold together.  Apparently too many of these words were heavy.  Some very heavy.

 

        

 

 

                                                Anyway, as you can see, the thing ripped.


No comments: