Friday, June 21, 2019

Dear Private Sector




No longer can I be laid off, let go or downsized.  Never again can I be passed over for promotion or assigned grunt work because I've done something you don't agree with.  My life is free of supervision, management and projects.  I will have zero employees reporting to me, calling in sick leaving me short staffed or sneaking smokes out behind the building when they should be working.

Companies run by Frank Burns and Les Nessman types can no longer reach me.  To every business owner having a  million dollars and no sense, I am not available for meetings or conference calls.  There will be no charts, graphs or Power Point presentations.  I remain immune to schedules and deadlines.

I am retired.  



Feel free to make three copies of this letter and file it under:  Unlisted.


No comments: