Sunday, October 7, 2018

Fun Size My Foot





Wishing to treat myself last week I upgraded my beer purchase.  Instead of my usual, I sprung for Stella Artois.  It is, in my opinion, a great beer, although a tad pricey.

Here it is, a week later, and I just opened the first bottle.  As I poured it into a glass we both noticed something odd.  The bottle appeared to be small.  It was like a toy version of a bottle of beer.

We read the label and discovered it to be 11.2 ounces, instead of the standard 12 ounce size.  What a gyp.

At least you can see the size of a candy bar.  It’s a fraction of what it once was, and everyone knows the scam behind potato chip bags, but to hold back .08 ounces from every bottle and still charge the crazy price…

Well that's enough to drive a guy to drink.

But not the good stuff.





1 comment:

Pauline said...

Never Tasted it - buy YOU made me laugh!!