Sunday, January 1, 2017

"Representative"

I fell in a recording loop
I had to make a call,
but computer voices questioned
if we should speak at all,
They said I was important
a priority for sure,
to hang a little longer
then commercials I did hear,
They played a scratchy jingle
to help me pass the time,
to keep myself from asking
if this was worth the dime,
Press one if you would rather
and two in case you don't
Your call is quite important
hang-up, we hope you don't.
Pay attention to our menu
for things have moved around
Though it doesn't really matter
your selection won't be found,
We thank you for your patience
as up the cue you rose
In observance of our tech support
our offices are closed.





Press 9 to return to the main menu.
 
 


1 comment:

Pauline said...

Captured the automated format perfectly! Got me grin-in and spin-in.