The moment the shepherd realized he could lie to the flock without consequence, life for everyone changed. He plunged himself into such an elaborate web of fabrications that even the news media stopped questioning him and he himself began to believe what he was saying.
The sheep felt there
was nothing they could do. How could a
lonely little sheep go against such a powerful shepherd?
Some stories are just
too sad to finish. There is a harsh
reality that goes on to tell of the devastating effects this shepherd caused
across the land. His far-reaching grasp has
turned other distant flocks against us.
They now see us as collectively evil, with no course of action to
counteract anything. Which is why I have
chosen to stop here. I prefer to avoid
that guilt through association thing.
It is very possible –
I could be the black sheep in this scenario.
It’s best if you leave this post before you, as well, are seen
associating with me.
Put your pencils down
and turn the page.
No comments:
Post a Comment